St. Andrew’s Anglican Church, located in Lewis Center, Ohio, is currently looking for a part-time youth intern. We are a Liturgical and Evangelical Church with traditional and contemporary worship services. We have a small, but active youth group with potential to grow in this high growth area of Columbus. The main focus of the internship is to lead our middle school and high school youth program during their weekly meeting. We have several volunteer helpers, some who even teach our Sunday morning program, so time commitment can be as little as a few hours a week, plus any special events.
We are hoping for a person who wants to volunteer for internship or field study hours that could lead to a more permanent part-time paying position if the candidate is a good fit. We have a small staff, so the intern has the potential to gain as much experience in several areas of ministry as he or she likes, including children and family ministries, as well as sermon giving from time to time. Interns do not need to be Anglican, but should be sensitive and respectful to the Anglican theology and beliefs.
For those interested in discussing this unique opportunity further, please contact
The position is a 10-15 hour a week position. The position will involve programing with an AOD recovery house and working with me to create and leader wellness and pastoral care programs for staff. The work will primarily be located in New Philadelphia, Ohio (with monthly duties in Columbus, Oh). The schedule would be very flexible and the onsite work could be done in one day of the week.
Minimum of one year in seminary completed or has equivalent experience. Preferred completed degree with completed units of CPE. Experience with designing spiritual group activities that are meaningful to diverse populations is a plus.
The Village Network is a multi-discipline inpatient and outpatient behavioral health organization helping boys and girls in multiple Ohio locations with residential, day treatment, treatment foster care,respite care, court intervention, alternative schooling and adoption services.
Our mission is to work in partnerships that will empower youth and their families to build brighter futures.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Tracy Muntz-Dalton, LISW-S
Administrative Assistant to Training Coordinator,
St. Mark Baptist Church is looking for male seminary student (clergy) who is interested in an internship. Musician internship has a stipend.
Please contact Dr. Paschal at 937.307.2538
Summary of Position- Do you want to make disciples of unchurched Children? Are you willing to think creatively to adapt ministry to environments where lost people already are? Restoration Church needs you. Dan Samms is a pastor with years of ministry experience in large-churches. He and his team have planted a church for people who feel like they don't fit in at church. Most of the attendees are new or non Christians who have been drawn by the Holy Spirit. Nothing is conventional. We meet in bars, coffee houses, homes, and other places to make disciples as we build a network of house churches that will come together for monthly, large-scale worship services. We believe that everybody can make disciples and design everything for that purpose. We need someone to work directly with our lead pastor (Dan) to oversee development of Children's Ministry in a house-church network setting. The position will primarily involve direct ministry to children but will also include some strategic development and volunteer management. It is an ideal training position that will be a powerful resume addition. The position is currently unpaid. However, the church is growing steadily.
How to Apply-Email Pastor Dan Samms (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link to Website- http://www.restorationamherst.org/
The Intern Program at Youth for Christ is an incredible, hands-on learning experience for college aged students, who want to be trained to do ministry in a variety of settings. Our Internship Program allows you to integrate your faith with work, relationships, and life where God will use you in incredible ways in the lives of students.
One Year Internship:
Youth For Christ has 4 areas of ministry that an intern would be involved in over the year. They include:
1. Campus Life: This is a club on Public School campuses that reaches out to the unchurched students. We spend time on the campus, with the students, in the lunchroom and other events in order to share the life changing message of Jesus Christ. We are currently holding meetings on 16 different public school campuses and our clubs average 100-350 students weekly.
2. YFC Leadership Meetings: These meetings are held on the same campuses that we run Campus Life outreaches. These meetings are for Christian Students only. In these meetings we prepare our Christian Students and new converts to do campus ministry. These meetings average 10-30 students and are held weekly.
3. The Xtreme: This is a faith based teen center that is open every Saturday night for middle and high school students. We currently have two locations, in order to accommodate the different areas the students live in. We have a skate park, video games, dance floor, Christian music, basketball court, and much more. The students come and hang out with their friends and during the evening we have "halftime" where we share a Christ centered message with the Students.
4. Juvenile Justice (JJM): Each week we visit 3 Youth Detention centers to share the life changing message of Jesus Christ. We are there to listen and to show the students that we care about them, even when they make mistakes.
We have room for up to 3 interns from around the country for this program, which begins July 22, 2015 and ends July 31, 2016. These starting and ending dates are flexible. We will pay each intern a salary of $800.00 per month, plus provide FREE housing, as well as an auto allowance. You will have the opportunity to fundraise an additional $200.00 per month if you choose to do so.
Youth for Christ is searching for well-qualified applicants who have a heart for service to the youth and an enthusiasm to work hands-on with them. A flexible schedule and the ability to teach the application of Biblical principles are required.
These positions are open to Christians of all denominations.
For consideration, please send your resume by fax, email or snail mail, attention: Amanda Mann, Assistant to the Executive Director, or call (228)864-0788 or email: Youthforchrist@coastyfc.com with any questions.
Participation in UC Activities, which could include the following: Kidz Connection Clubs & Day Camps, Camping Trips, Block Parties or other Community-focused Celebrations, Community meetings, KidZone or Youth Outreach events, and regularly-scheduled Community Clean-up work. (See the Urban Connections website for more information about our programs & work in the community.)
Doug Hartman (director)
More information available at: www.urban-connections.org
In His Presence Ministries Worldwide is looking for passionate people who want to be a part of what God is doing in the Redford area. We are looking for visionaries to help develop a healthy and growing church community using the
church’s mission to strategize and carry out the larger vision of the church.
If you have skills in Web Development, Marketing, Church Plants, etc. and would like to help make a difference. Consider becoming a part of our Vision Team. We believe that being a part of what God is doing is a calling and a privilege.
Contact: Pastor Benjamin Barnes @ 313.300.6590
1. Must be Christ centered and willing to serve in a non-denominational church.
2. Must be willing to support the Lead Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission and vision through ministry effectiveness, evaluation, discernment, decision-making, trouble-shooting, and strategic planning.
3. Must be willing to attend and possibly conduct weekly staff meetings and lead the CKM staff in the establishment and ongoing functioning of ministry activities.
3. Assist in evaluations of ministry effectiveness with the Lead Pastor & staff this includes a review of the church’s mission, vision, core values, programs and procedures, key objectives, tactics, and goals.
4. Assist in developing job descriptions and compensation packages for all non-pastoral staff positions. This may involve actually taking part interviewing non clergy leadership.
5. Assist in designing and implementing the churches fundraising ideas.
Education, Experience, and Qualities
1. This position requires a student with leadership experience and a C+ G.P.A. that is current enrolled in a Ministry Graduate Program.
2. An undergraduate Biblical studies degree is preferred but not required.
3. This individual must have a proven track record of discernment, servant-hearted leadership, humility, wisdom, and personal integrity. If married, this person must have a healthy marriage and family based on the qualities of a pastor/elder found in I Timothy 3:1-7.
4. This individual must be content not being the senior leader of the church. The intern must love second place. This person is not a successor to the Lead pastor, but gladly submits to the vision and leadership of the Lead Pastor. Because this person will report to and work closely with the Lead Pastor, it is necessary that a good working and relational chemistry develop between the two of them.
5. This person should be knowledgeable and able to function in the latest modes of technology. This individual should also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to confront people lovingly, wisely, and humbly. Due to exposure to sensitive information, the intern must not be given to gossip.
6. This person must have the proven capacity to manage individuals and teams successfully while operating effectively in the spiritual gifts of administration and leadership. The intern should have some knowledge to strategic planning and strategic foresight so as to help lead the church to its productive and relevant future.
7. This individual must be marked by consistent giving to the Church, and without fail, this person should have a vibrant, established, and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
8. This Individual will be a candidate for future employment and off site expansion.
9. Females welcome.
Please email all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
We are a growing evangelical church located 15 minutes north of Mansfield, OH. We love Jesus and desire to bring healing to the broken and hurting in our community. The average family that comes to our church is in their early 40’s with young children. We average around 150 Sunday morning attendance. Our mission statement is as follows:
As we serve the town of Shelby, our mission is that the lost will come to know Christ as their savior and experience the power of God so that they will live transformed lives marked by a lifestyle of worship and Great Commission disciple making.
Our Wednesday Evening IGNITE ministry (5th-7th grade) averages 20 students while our Sunday Night Sr. High ministry (8th-12th grade) averages around 6 students. Our worship is primarily contemporary but we desire someone who also has an appreciation for Hymns.
The position will be part time (15-20 hours per week) and paid. If you have any questions please contact Rev. Jason Nelson by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seeking a Seminary student to intern with the Youth Ministry. A small stipend is available. If interested please call Dr. David A. Cobb, Jr. at 216.432.2212
Experience the people and place of rural Appalachia deeply as you spend 9 to 12 months immersed in the Good Works community.
For more information:
Visit our website and click on “Internships.” To begin the application process, email or call us!
Phone: Dawn Tobin at 740.594.3339
Mailing: Good Works, Inc., PO Box 4, Athens, OH 45701
Visit our website for information about other internship opportunities with Good Works.
Exploratory Visit: Come and see! The Good Works community would love to host you for a short visit.
Week of Service: Share a week of learning and serving with the Good Works community.
Summer Service: An intensive leadership development experience focused on God’s heart for the poor.
Hannah House Internship: Live in the Good Works Hannah House and serve 20 hours a week.
Academic Internships: Design a unique learning experience among those who struggle with poverty.
20 hours/week - June 23 through July 11th
If interested please contact Dr. Nate Myers at 419.606.8009 or email@example.com
Church at Stony Hill Internship
The Church at Stony Hill is committed to reflecting the goodness of God to our generation by: ministering to the needy, creating space to experience God, offering hope to the disillusioned, working to build community and training future leaders. As a Summer Intern at the Church at Stony Hill you will first and foremost position yourself to help fulfill our mission. As result you will gain invaluable experience in ministry. The internship starts June 2nd and ends August 10th. While our paid intern will bear the burden of more responsibility, both interns will benefit from:
Participating in our Summer Program
Our Summer Program is split into 2 sessions. The first session is 3 ½ weeks starting June 9th and ending July 2nd. This first session focuses on teaching the children how to make movies. The interns will be responsible for running programs as needed, helping the children develop their storytelling abilities, teaching the values of Christ through an artistic medium, and helping these children discover their unique voices. At the end of the camp, we will be displaying our movie in a theater for the community to watch.
The 2nd session is split into three 1 week intervals: science, sports, and art. For these three weeks, interns will be responsible for participating in activities as needed, creating and implementing activities for the children, and teaching the values of Christ through discovery, fair play, and beauty.
Participating in our Volunteer Programs: Food Pantry/Soup Kitchen and Supervised Visitation
Our Food Pantry services 60 families in Medina County. Our interns will be responsible for attending our once a month event and visiting and ministering to families who participate in the program. Our interns will also be responsible for assisting with maintaining contact with our volunteers by assisting with training of volunteers and conducting reflection opportunities with our volunteers following our event.
Our Supervised Visitation program is conducted through the Medina County court system. Every Monday, Friday and Sunday, families in Medina County are privileged to have a safe place where their children can visit with non-residential parents. This program is specifically catered to separated families where the parents do not get along and have been court ordered not to have harmful interactions in front of their child(ren). Our interns will be responsible for gathering volunteers to staff the event and will be expected to attend at least one of the visitations per week.
Participating in Sunday Services
Our interns will be responsible for making phone calls during the week to church members and making at least two visits per week with the Associate Pastor. The interns, if musically inclined, will have the opportunity to participate in the band. The interns will have opportunities to make power point presentations for services. The interns will be asked to participate in sundry other Sunday opportunities contingent upon ability and interest.
Participating in our Educational Endeavors
Our church family meets during the week to discuss the Bible and learn from each other’s insights and experiences. Our Summer Interns will be asked to participate and at times function as the facilitator of this group.
We have one paid and one unpaid internship opportunity. The paid internship’s wages will be based upon ability. If interested, please submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Elijah Blower at 330-239-9858. You can visit our website at www.churchatstonyhill.com
Bethany Christian Church is seeking a Youth Ministry Intern. To obtain more information please contact the church at 216.341.1132 or Harry Hempfill at 216.662.3128.
Please contact Dr. Wanda Sprinkle to apply and for further information: email@example.com or 419.709.1435.
Please contact Pastor David Hughes for more information or to apply: 216.551.6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hope Church is looking for a Worship Leader Intern for our Northwestern Campusnear West Salem. We are a growing church that has great clarity in our mission and our movement. It is our desire to multiply our church movement by creating worship gatherings that engage a lost culture while encouraging the body of believers. If you enjoy worshiping to songs by Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin, Elevation Worship, etc… then you might be a fit for our worship ministry. We have a very modern auditorium where we create an intimate environment for our weekend worship gatherings. This internship is for our Northwestern Campus worship ministry.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is wanting more experience in honing their worship leading skills and general leadership skills.
This is currently an unpaid intership position with hours (5-10hrs) depending on your availability.
There may also be the possibility of free housing (parsonage) starting March 2014.
Responsibilities could include:
The Student Roundtable was formed in 2008 to give students a voice. Eight to ten students with a GPA of 2.7 or higher will be selected to serve on the 2012-2013 Student Roundtable.
Student must be enrolled for a minimum of 8 hours per quarter (Fall, Winter, Spring). Roundtable members will work on projects to be determined by the advisor and the Roundtable members.
In return for their active participation, students will be awarded a partial scholarship of $1,500 to be divided between the following quarters: Fall 2012, Winter 2013, and Spring 2013.Glenn Black email@example.com 419-289-5151
To submit an opportunity, please send an email to Susan Icenhour with the following information:
Note that all positions will be posted for 60 days unless notified that they have been filled.Email Susan