Lighthouse Counseling Services is currently seeking a highly skilled independently licensed Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist for part-time/contingent work on a contractual basis. Willingness to work at least one day and evening per week.
Lighthouse is a faith-based, non-profit counseling center in business for 30 years. Numerous locations include our main office in Linden , and Host Church locations in Pickerington and on the Westside of Columbus. Compensation is percentage based and is increased depending on the amount of hours worked, up to 60%. The qualifications we are seeking include:
* 3 years of experience in a clinical setting providing counseling services post independent license.
* Willingness to be credentialed or already on insurance panels including Medicaid and Medicare if an LISW or Psychologist.
* Interest in developing an integrated approach to counseling by incorporating faith- based approaches into traditional methods of counseling.
* Some training is available to develop specialty area in Pastoral intervention methods.
* See our website at www.LighthousePathway.org for more information.
Family Life Counseling continues to grow; we now have two offices in Mansfield as well as
offices in Shelby, Galion, Millersburg and Danville.
Program: Trinity In-Home Services
1. IHBT (Intensive Home-Based Treatment) therapist - Mansfield/Richland County
2. IHCP (In-Home Counseling Program) therapist - Mansfield/Richland County
3. IHCP (In-Home Counseling Program) therapist - Galion/Crawford County
Program: Drug/Alcohol Treatment
Openings for an integrated treatment counselor (Galion office); we are now becoming an
integrated treatment provider for co-occurring disorders so you would be coming in at a
very exciting time! An independent license is preferred.
Program: Shelby Office/Mental Health
1. Seeking INDEPENDENTLY licensed Counselor and/or Social Worker
2. FT office-based counselor
3. Shelby/Mansfield impact therapist (working with youth offenders)
Program: Revive (Play Therapy/Filial Therapy)
1. Play Therapist - Galion/Crawford County (Play-therapy specific training provided)
Counselors/Social Workers must be Ohio licensed (LSW, LISW, LISW-S, PC, PCC, PCC-S)
unless otherwise specified for the specific office/program.
Will consider CT in master's program if an independent license is not required.
WE HIRE AND PAY INTERNS WHO MEET THESE CRITERIA!
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 419-512-3399
Summary Statement of Job: The Director of Youth Ministries will act as a catalyst in connecting our youth to each other, their parents, our congregation, and to God. S/he will initiate and maintain engaging recreational activities and mission opportunities, and support a vibrant Sunday school for a welcoming, nurturing, compassionate community of youth dedicated to practicing the love of God and Neighbor through study, service, and fun.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be a resource for youth on their faith journeys and build relationships with them. Guide them as they develop a deeper awareness of God. Work with them through their questions about the Bible, themselves, each other, science, different faith traditions, and other topics relevant to them.
• Plan and execute a variety of weekly or twice-monthly events for youth including recreational activities, tangible opportunities for service and advocacy, spiritual development, fundraisers, occasional mission trips, and annual participation in Presbyterian youth conferences.
• Serve as a resource for 6th – 12th grade Sunday school teachers, helping to provide theological perspectives, line up outside speakers, research topics of discussion as requested, initiate curricula planning process with volunteer teachers, evaluate and purchase curricula.
• Provide organizational support for 6th-12th grade Sunday school classes. With the support of the Youth Ministries Team, recruit and train teachers and assistants, maintain student roster, contact information, and attendance records, develop and maintain the budget, communicate class topics, youth events, etc. with students and families, reaching out especially to youth who are not participating.
• Assist in Confirmation.
• Encourage the youth to support one another by attending each other’s sport and performance events and attend those events when possible.
• Recruit, train, and support volunteers for specific tasks.
• Attend Program Staff meetings.
• Strong personal faith, biblical literacy, progressive theology, and an appreciation of the Reformed tradition. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• A passion for youth and the ability to connect with them where they are in the day-to-day issues they face
• Energetic and enthusiastic with well-developed people skills
• A strong leader who values and solicits input from the youth
• Organizational skills, attention to detail
• Computer literate with proven experience in internet and web-based communication applications
• Collegial approach to working with staff and volunteers
• Able to recruit volunteers and reach out to people who aren’t participating
• Willingness to grow through continuing education opportunities
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Physically fit and able to enjoy full participation in youth activities
• Be available to work on most Sunday mornings and some weekends and evenings
• Be able to travel with youth on occasional mission trips and annual youth conferences
• Pass the church required background checks with no felony conviction
Resumes and questions may be made to David Rice @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone Community Church is currently seeking a Pastor with strong biblical knowledge, and a servants heart. Our church is located in the Akron/Fairlawn area. We are a smaller church full of big hearts. Our attendance averages 20-30 with the potential for growth. Our mission statement at Cornerstone is " to love God, to love people, and to be a community where people belong and to further the kingdom of God by developing faithful followers for the ministry of Jesus Christ."
The Aukerman Church of God is currently seeking a Pastor who has a strong evangelistic focus. The church is located in Wayne County, Ohio near West Salem. The Aukerman Church has 100 plus years of reaching out with compassion to their local community. The averageSunday morning worship attendance is 15-20 with a potential for growth. If you are interested in this ministry opportunity or have questions, please send a resume or express your interest by March 1st.
Ministry Name: Music Arts (possibly music/youth can be discussed)
Ministry Vision: Rock Point Global seeks to mobilize a community of people to Love Jesus, Serve People resulting in Global Impact.
Overall Ministry Objective: To create a seamless worship experience from the stage to the souls of the people. To develop music teams that can share the responsibility of leading music.
Target Group: Unsaved males. Because women think in both black & white, men only think in one or the other.
Affirm call to position.
Affirm call to Rock Point Church.
Affirm timing is right.
• To develop a team of people who can lead the music/tech/arts.
• To create a Worship environment that is seamless from the stage to the ears of the people.
• Continue to replace yourself through discipling leaders, musicians, vocalists, artists. We
are a multiplying church and seek to develop and deploy leaders throughout the Globe.
Suggested Gifts, Skills, and/or Experience:
• Experience: Worship Experience (leading a team of 20+ people)
• Gifts: Musically talented, develop teams to run tech, music and the Arts.
• This is an exciting ministry and along with developing Music systems, you will also be given an
opportunity to build into the lives of people.
• Possible housing provided as needed in addition to financial compensation.
Music Arts (possibly music/youth can be discussed)
Rock Point Global seeks to mobilize a community of people to Love Jesus,
Serve People resulting in Global Impact.
Overall Ministry Objective:
To create a seamless worship experience from the stage to the souls of the
people. To develop music teams that can share the responsibility of leading
Unsaved males. Because women think in both black & white, men only think in
one or the other.
• Enthusiastically supports the overall mission, vision, values, and missional/strategy of Rock Point.
• Develop music/arts plan within Rock Point as well as create and implement new ideas how to connect
men into the Sunday service.
• Attend services.
• Meet with Lead Pastor/Church Planter once a week for discipleship and Sunday planning.
• Set goals on where to be as a ministry in 2 years.
Estimated Time Commitment:
• Estimate: Part Time to grow into fulltime.
If you have interest or would like additional information, please contact:
Commerce United Methodist Church is seeking to fill the half time position of Youth Director. CUMC is seeking an energized, motivated individual with a strong Christian faith and ability to communicate their faith to others and be seen as an example to the youth at CUMC. Reporting directly to the Pastor, your responsibilities will include:
CUMC is offering a salary for the position as well as a matching church pension program after one year of service and paid vacation time. All qualified candidates interested in applying for the position should send a resume and cover letter to either Pastor Deane Wyllys, Pastor, at email@example.com or Rebecca Lund, chair of the Staff Parrish Relations Committee, at RebeccaLund431@hotmail.com or send their information to the church office at 1155 Commerce Rd, Commerce MI 48382.
In One Sentence: Leading a team that provides engaging, relevant and spiritually meaningful corporate musical worship.
• Maintain a life consistent with that of a passionate disciple of Christ
• Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of people with self-confidence
• Capable of organization to accomplish goals
• A heart for worship
• Ability to build and maintain a music ministry team
• Proven, verifiable competency in leading corporate worship
• Have the spiritual leadership qualities expressed in I Tim 3
• Leadership of Worship Team
• Audio Visual technical oversight
• General Responsibilities:
This is a part-time salaried position (minimum 10-15 hours a week commitment required). Salary commensurate upon skills, experience and time available.
GOD'S GREATER VISION for Ontario Free
What do we do: Lead people to live a Greater Life in Christ.
1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is GREATER than the one who is in the world.
By Growing, Showing and Going
As one of the nation’s fastest growing Christian foster care ministries, The Bair Foundation is currently seeking a full time or part time Intensive Home-Based Therapist in Ashtabula, OH or Columbiana County, OH.
Core Responsibilities:1. Responsible for providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and families with mental health issues. 2.Completes the diagnostic assessment for each client. 3. Visits and calls to assure the quality and appropriateness of services provided to each client. 4. Provides individual and or family counseling sessions to promote each client’s mental health recovery. 5. Develops and Individualized Service Plan (ISP) to meet program requirements and to establish the services to be provided of each client. 6. Coordinates services to assure effective communication with the treatment team. 7. Meets with county/other mental health personnel to provide a report on client’s progress. 8. Provides community, school or home-based supportive services for each client.
Requirements:Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or a related field with two years of experience in child welfare or mental health. LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT required. This position qualifies for a $1,000 sign on bonus. We also offer generous school loan reimbursement opportunities!!
Please apply at www.bair.org/careers
Please contact Church of the Savior at 330.264.5233 or Pastor Jerry Durham at 330.201.0290 if interested.
Please contact Church of the Savior at 330.264.5233 or Pastor Jerry Durham at 330.201.0290
To submit an opportunity, please send an email to Susan Icenhour with the following information:
Note that all positions will be posted for 60 days unless notified that they have been filled.Email Susan