Summary of position: Embrace the vision of Abigail Ministries, manage the day-to-day activities, and build all facets of Abigail Ministries. Must have a deep commitment to Jesus Christ and agree to our Faith Statement.
Please send resume and/or CV, and cover letter to: email@example.com.
irst Congregational Church is seeking a part-time Director of Youth Ministry to oversee, plan and direct all junior high/high school-age programs & activities.
The Director of Youth Ministry must possess a desire to encourage and help youth grow in their faith; be a self-starter and highly organized; able to generate new ideas and programs to enhance current programs/activities; plan and execute an annual calendar of events and activities; and work with the Youth Board to develop an annual list of goals and objectives to be carried out during the year.
For a full job description/further information or to apply for the position, please email resume and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to contact Nancy Hartman at: email@example.com or call her at 419-756-3046
The church itself is a small congregation (40 adults, 10 youth. majority adult members are Koreans) and growing now with tremendous potential as multi-cultural church.
We have about 10 youth students who are waiting for a pastor nourishing with the words of God. Our youth group has a counselor who is leading Bible study and praise.
* Leading and preaching a Sermon in English for Youth on Sunday morning service. (service time 10:30 – 11:30)
Pay: *$200 per month. (We are going to raise up. Now it is our best ).
There are sheep looking for a shepherd nourishing with God’s words.
Please pray for our church and youth group, if you are interesting
Please e-mail to me(senior pastor Daniel Hong Kim. firstname.lastname@example.org).
And visit to our homepage www.onezionchurch.org.
Blue River Church of the Brethren, Columbia City, Indiana, is searching for a full-time pastor for youth and youth adults.
Blue River is one of the more conservative congregations in the Northern Indiana District, and we try to maintain faithful adherence to the historic teachings of the Brethren, including trine immersion baptism for all members, the full Love Feast, the prayer veiling for services, modest dress, and lifetime faithfulness in marriage. Our basic statement of faith is the Brethren Card.
ASSOCIATE PASTOR FOR YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS
STATUS: Full-time, Salaried
BENEFITS: Parsonage, Health Coverage, Mileage Reimbursement, and Professional Growth
Blue River Church of the Brethren in Northern Indiana seeks to call an energetic and dynamic man to minister to the youth, young adults and married young adults segment of our church and to grow this segment of the congregation from the surrounding community.
Blue River COB Mission Statement:
Blue River is a church that seeks to worship God Biblically, teach believers the Word of God, and proclaim the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
1. The primary task of the Associate Pastor is to develop and implement a comprehensive ministry for youth, young adults and married young adults while upholding the New Testament doctrines in preaching, teaching, and life, with special emphasis on the doctrines described in the "Brethren Card."
2. He will identify & reach out to the youth, young adults, and married young adults in the Blue River COB surrounding community so that growth and retention can be achieved in this group of people.
3. He will work to maintain continuity between this ministry and the church as a whole so that the transitions between the various groups are as smooth as possible. He will promote interaction and unity between all age groups within the church.
4. He will work closely on a monthly basis with the Senior Pastor for personal growth and mentoring to ensure spiritual and doctrinal unity among the pastoral staff.
5. He will provide a unified sense of purpose and direction in terms of evangelism, edification, discipleship and such other ministry involvement that serves to stimulate excitement and participation within the church and to attract other young people and their parents to Blue River and ultimately to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and a growing relationship with Him.
6. He will coordinate Sunday school curriculum for youth, young adult, and married young adults in partnership with the Christian Education Committee while teaching the young adult/ married young adult.
7. He will participate in worship services as requested, including filling the pulpit (without additional compensation) when the Pastor is away.
8. He will be sensitive to the rich history and culture of Blue River COB while moving forward to minister to and grow the church in today's secular environment.
1. Must have vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement a youth ministry within the parameters of the Blue River Church of the Brethren's mission statement.
2. Must possess a proven ability to work effectively with youth, young adults, and volunteers.
3. Must have good written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
The position of Associate Pastor for Youth and Young Adults is directed by the Ministerial Committee. The Associate Pastor will communicate regularly with the Senior Pastor, Official Board, Ministerial Committee, and Youth Steering Committee for goal setting, sharing, evaluating, problem solving, and prayer support.
If you are interested in this position, please request a copy of our profile from the
Northern Indiana District Office
162 E. Market Street Nappanee, IN 46550
Craig Alan Myers
Blue River Church of the Brethren
3040 E. 700 North
Columbia City, IN 46725
or e-mail at email@example.com
First Baptist Church of St. Johns exists as a local body of believers who desire to make God's name and fame known in our community and in every tribe, language, people and nation. First Baptist Church is characterized by these nine marks of a healthy church, by which it seeks to live out its mission: Preaching, Biblical Theology, The Gospel, Conversion, Evangelism, Missions, Membership, Discipline, Discipleship &Leadership.
First Baptist Church of St. Johns exists to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by exalting Him in worship, evangelizing the lost in the community and around the world, edifying believers through the ministry of the Word, and equipping the saints for the work of service. With a 161-year rich legacy of ministry, St. Johns continues to be a thriving entity that impacts its region locally, and in both national and international capacities.
The Pastor of Worship and Technology is first and foremost a pastor; an individual with a desire to teach, preach, lead and shepherd God's flock in the local church. The ideal candidate will possess a heart for worship, with proven experience in music and leading congregational singing, while being largely responsible for steering and setting the tone for the worship ministry of the church. This individual will be self-motivated, with a desire to seek constant improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
This individual’s work ethic will speak to their preparation, musicianship, and highly effective execution of Sunday morning programming. The candidate will possess a vast knowledge in music and blended worship, with familiarity in the fine arts and tech ministry areas. The ideal candidate for the position will have a gentle pastoral demeanor that complements the skills needed to successfully fulfill the responsibilities of the role.
The candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Bible and/or Sacred Music. In additional to this educational requirement, the prospective candidate will:
The City of St. Johns is located about 20 miles north of the state capital of Lansing, in Michigan. St. Johns is surrounded by some of the finest farmland in the state and had the distinction of being the "Mint Capital of the World" for nearly a century, thus earning the nickname of Mint City USA. Vibrant downtowns reflect the heritage and civic pride of the community, and are critical to attracting industry, investment, and visitors to an area. As the traditional heart and hub of government, commerce, justice, and social interaction, the downtown business district plays a crucial role in the overall image of a community.
Interested in this position? Apply here.
Established in 2003, CrossBridge Community Church in north San Antonio, TX seeks a full-time Children’s Pastor to oversee a staff of four who together equip and encourage parents to become disciple makers of the 300 children within this body of believers.
Just under a thousand gather for Sunday morning services where worshippers hold firmly to the Bible as God's Word and look expectantly for the Holy Spirit to teach and empower them to love God, love others, and to go and make disciples of all nations. The church is convinced that parents should be the primary disciple makers of their children and that equipping parents in this role is the first objective for the Children’s Pastor. Additionally, building teams of children's ministry servant leaders is essential to support families in discipling their children to follow Jesus. Programming is significant as it provides 1) encouragement for parents to become the primary disciple makers in their children’s lives, (2) environments for children to build friendships with others within the church family, and (3) a culture encouraging each child to know they are loved by God and that he desires a personal relationship with each of them.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree (education or ministry related preferred), and a minimum of two years experience overseeing a children’s ministry, preferably in a large church. Candidates should demonstrate strong leadership, communication and relationship building skills. Please send resumes to Apply@crossbridgecommunitychurch.com
CrossBridge Community Church (crossbridgecommunitychurch.com)
25700 Overlook Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78260
Windhaven (Mt. Jackson, VA) The Pastoral Search Team is now accepting résumés and Pastor Profile information for their next full time Pastor/Teacher. Interested candidates can view information about the congregation and community at: and email their information to the Windhaven PST at Cowvet@gmail.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your information forwarded.
To submit an opportunity, please send an email to Susan Icenhour with the following information:
Note that all positions will be posted for 60 days unless notified that they have been filled.Email Susan