We are is seeking a worship leader to lead our worship services and work with our choir on a weekly basis. The workship leader will be responsible for putting together our worship program and rehearsing the choir on Wednesday nigrhts. Please send your resume to Laurel Avenue Church of Christ, 1126 Laurel Avenue, Chesapeake, VA 23325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-established New Testament Church is seeking a Senior Minister with a minimum of 20 years experience. You must be able to visit the sick and shut-ins, provide counseling, woth with the Elders, Deacons as directed by the Leadership of the Elders. You will supervise the church office, secretary and youth minister. You will also edit all publication and subject to teach an Adult Sunday School Class. Please send your resume to the attention of Bill Glenn, LACC, 1126 Laurel Avenue, Chesapeake, VA 23325 or email email@example.com
For complete job description and application information pleaes contact: Tiffanie Ferguson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Dr. Jerry Stausbaugh at 419.281.3716 for more information
Current Opportunities Include:
Amherst - CPST Manager (Full time); Therapist (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)
Freemont Office: Therapist (Full Time w/sign-on bonus); Home-Based Therapsit (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW); Day ER/REP Therapist (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)
Fostoria Office: Therapist (Full Time (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)
Sandusky Offices: Therapist (Full Time); SBIRT Therapist (Full Time); CPST Manager (Full Time); Hotline Worker (PRN); Nurse Practitioner (Full Time)
Bellevue Office: Therapist (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)
Norwalk Office: Therapist (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)t
Tiffin Office: Therapist (Full time w/ sign on bonus for LISW)
Firelands Regional Medical Centers offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Contact us: Firelands Regional Medical Center, 1111 Hayes Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Web Site: www.Firelands.jobs
Diamond Hills is an Evangelical American Baptist Church. We gather each Sunday morning for uplifting worship, a blended style of traditional and contemporary, and the preaching and study of God's word. We are a church focused on missions, prayer and outreach.
We have a Wednesday night ministry for neighborhood children and teens. We are looking for someone to reestablish our youth program.
Do you possess:
Will work under the supervision of the pastor. A family related ministry experience is preferred.
We are seeking a part-time director of youth/family ministry and would like to hear from you. Are you willing to challenge youth and help develop their discleship skill? On receipt of your resume we would be glad to send you a Youth/Family Directo job description.
Diamond Hills Baptish Church
647 S. Diamond Street
Mansfield, OH 44907
Attn: Andrea McGregor
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: This position will introduce young people to Christ by planning and leading youth programming for children. Using a balanced approach of spiritual, physical, social, and academic programs, this position will help strengthen the children’s spiritual growth and train them to serve Christ with their lives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In conjunction with the Teaching and Learning Ministry, develop and implement a balanced youth ministry that teaches children about God’s love and introduces biblical principles . Programming typically includes Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, Confirmation Classes, summer camp, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with kids, both churched and unchurched
- Serve as a strong Christian role model
- In conjunction with the Teaching and Learning Ministry, actively recruit and coordinate adult volunteers to assist with programming
- Build and maintain quality relationships with parents/guardians
- Assure church youth are taught and charged in an age appropriate manner with their responsibility to missions and outreach
- Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations and resources that relate to youth and youth ministries
- Participate in continuing education events and training opportunities to develop youth ministry programming
- Keep records of all youth participation
- Assure proper care of facilities used by youth programming
- Ensure that the Child Protection Policy is observed in all youth ministry settings
- Assist the Senior Pastor as required, including filling in for the Pastor during assigned vacations
This position requires great flexibility in working hours, including evenings and weekends. The actual number of hours required during any given week are those necessary to fulfill the needs of the job. It is to be recognized that the working schedule of the successful candidate may vary by week and by season of the year.
DATE OF QUESTIONNAIRE DEVELOPMENT: March, 2015
Job title: Teen Programming Leader(s)Seasonal Full Time Exempt Position
Dates: Mid-May through mid-August with training TBD in March/April
Department: Programming Reports to: Programming Manager
Summary: Two individuals will be hired to serve in this dual leadership position. They will be responsible for the creation and implementation of teen programming activities in support of the Lakeside Chautauqua mission. They will also supervise and maintain the teen center. The position focuses on reaching teens through relatable programming, in areas including but not limited to: teen ministry, education, arts and recreation. Specific job duties will be assigned based on individual strengths.
Please note: Teen Programming Leaders are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and summer holidays.
Qualifications and Education/Experience:
To perform this job successfully, the individual should:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (To include other duties that may be assigned.)
How to Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, names of three references to Programming Manager, email@example.com
To submit an opportunity, please send an email to Susan Icenhour with the following information:
Note that all positions will be posted for 60 days unless notified that they have been filled.Email Susan