Youth Ministry Intern Objective:
• To facilitate and encourage the Christian spiritual growth/ development of Faith Bible Church Youth grades 61 -1th (Currently 4-6 youth). To help them grow in their Christian lives through discipleship, mentoring, relationship building and various group ministry opportunities and spiritual growth activities.
Youth Ministry Intern Personal Expectations & Responsibilities:
• Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be able to give testimony of their sincere Christian conversion experience.
• Their lives and actions are to exemplify and glorify God by living out Christ in their everyday life.
Youth Ministry Intern Job Expectations & Responsibilities:
• Part Time 8 -10 hours per week non paid internship beginning January 2018 and ending May 2018. The internship may be extended through the summer of 2018 if desired by both the intern and Faith Bible Church.
• Responsible to and under the supervision of the Pastor and Elders. (Weekly meeting w/Pastor).
• Teach weekly Sunday morning Youth Sunday School class (currently 2-3 youth, 6th-11th grade) @ 9:00 a.m.
• Attend/participate in weekly Sunday morning worship service @ 10:15 am.
• Lead one youth meeting weekly (currently 3-5 youth, meet on Tuesdays at 6:30pm).
• Plan/coordinate and supervise (with other adult volunteers) at least one special youth activity/event or missions/service project per month.
*If you are interested in applying for this Youth Ministry Internship position or have any questions please contact:
Pastor Steve Young
Faith Bible Church of the C&MA
7384 C.R. 623 Millersburg, OH 44654
Church Phone: 330-674-4986
Pastors Cell: 330-231-5350
Church Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Sunday Mornings is looking for interns for pastoral care to abused women. If you are interested in this internship please contact Dr. Betty Green @ 614-830-9351 or by email: email@example.com
SUN Behavioral is a new acute care psychiatric hospital in Columbus. SUN stands for solving unmet needs. The community has had a need for more psychiatric hospital beds. Unlike other private hospitals we will be taking Medicaid patients as well as private pay. At this time, SUN is licensed for 54 beds but hope to group to 144. There are three units open at this time. On for mood and anxiety, dual diagnosis mental health and drug and alcohol, and one for people with thought disorders. A geriatric unit will be opening at the end of October. Needed is an intern to do non denominal church services for that patients that wish to attend. If you have any other questions or want to apply for this internship please call Jean Shoemaker at 937-441-3448.
To submit an opportunity, please send an email to Susan Icenhour with the following information:
Note that all positions will be posted for 60 days unless notified that they have been filled.Email Susan